Information for Patients and Visitors
Sagamore Surgical is committed to the health and safety of our patients, visitors and employees. Our staff members are ready to support you and provide the safest care possible amid this pandemic.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak very closely to make sure we provide the best care for our patients. To minimize risk to you and our other patients, please be aware of the following guidelines for your upcoming surgery:
- Only 1 additional person may come into the Surgery Center with you and they must be over 18.
- Practice social distancing at all times and self-isolate 7 days prior to the scheduled procedure.
- Avoid touching face, eyes, & mouth.
- Wash hands frequently with alcohol based hand sanitizer or soap and water for minimum of 20 seconds.
If any of the following apply, immediately notify your physician.
- You are experiencing a fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- You have recently traveled or have been in contact with someone who has traveled to an area affected by COVID-19.
- You have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
As a reminder, you can protect yourself from COVID-19 the same way you protect yourself from other viruses with a few basic practices:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often. Make sure you are cleaning between your fingers and under your nails.
- Avoid shaking hands, especially with those who appear to be ill.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible.
- Disinfect shared surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
We encourage you to review additional information and guidelines available at www.cdc.gov