Certified Surgical Technologist
24-32 hours per week.
This position presents a unique opportunity to work with an elite team of motivated and passionate physicians and nurses in the perioperative setting. The ideal candidate will bring experience, innovation, and compassion to their position. If you are a well-rounded energetic Surgical Tech, this is the position for you!
Surgical technologists work under the direction of a team of Physicians and RN’s to assist in surgical operations, disinfection/sterilization processes, and infection control practices. Surgical technicians are responsible for preparing all supplies and necessary equipment for scheduled cases, assisting during each procedure, and completing the decontamination and sterilization of all instrumentation. Current CPR certification and proven competency of the AST and CMS disinfection/sterilization standards of practice are required.
Please email resume and completed application (below) to the attention of Shelby Brouillette at firstname.lastname@example.org , or you may fax to 765-474-7853.
Job Type: Full-time
Sagamore Surgical Services, Inc. is a freestanding ambulatory health care entity providing surgical services. Our mission is to deliver safe, quality, convenient patient services in a warm, caring, and respectful atmosphere.
Registered Nurse 24-32 hours per week.
- Must have a current Indiana State Nursing License.
- Is current with American Heart Basic Life Support.
- Would like applicant to be current with ACLS and PALS.
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit and OR Circulating experience a must.
- The nurse is able to work alongside Physicians, Nurses, and Certified Surgery Technicians.
- Accurately and in a timely manner performs assessments of patients, and seeks appropriate interventions.
Will assist patients and care givers pre and post operatively.
Please email resume and completed application to the attention of Shelby Brouillette at email@example.com , or you may fax to 765-474-7853.
Job Type: Full-time