Full Time Position for a Front Desk Receptionist
The role of receptionist is pivotal to the overall patient experience here at Sagamore Surgical Services. We are looking for an energetic friendly individual to perform patient registration as well as routine clerical duties, such as typing, filing, medical records, scheduling, and message taking.
1. Must have completed high school or equivalent.
2. Computer literacy, efficient keyboarding, and experience with medical scheduling programs.
3. Exhibits good verbal and written communication skills.
4. Addresses patients, visitors, and co-workers in a pleasant and respectful manner.
5. Maintains the dignity and confidentiality for all patients.
6. Works at establishing good rapport and working relationships with others.
7. Pays close attention to detail, reviewing all patient information thoroughly for errors.
8. Ensures the privacy and confidentiality of patient and center information by abiding by and enforcing the HIPAA privacy & security policies, which define each classification of employee and authorized access to patient information
9. Current Certification in CPR.
Please email resume and completed application to the attention of Shelby Brouillette at email@example.com , or you may fax to 765-474-7853.